Paid Media

We’re critical and creative strategists who are ready to grow your business

Your target audience is on the internet and you need to make sure they know exactly how you can improve their lives.

To help you take your place, front and center, wherever audiences are, we design winning paid media campaigns. We’ve helped companies achieve:

  • Over 1000 leads in the first five months of a campaign
  • 195% ROI
  • $442,000 in closed sales with $150,000 ad spend

Our strategies are personalized, designed for you

Paid Search

Do you have the best answer to Google’s most asked questions? Whether using Google’s paid search ads or Ad Grants for Nonprofits, we make sure your solution is in front of audiences when they most need it.

Paid Social

Need to reach your target audience on LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit, or another social platform? No problem. We understand the complex audiences available for targeting on each platform, and will make sure your ads are delivered accordingly.


Most websites only see 2% of visitors make a purchase, or another conversion, on the first visit. The remaining 98% of potential customers leave your website without taking action, and they might not remember you when they’re ready to make a purchase decision.

To turn this around, we include retargeting as part of your marketing strategy. We re-engage potential customers and remind them why they were interested in you in the first place – and why no one else measures up.

Brand recognition leads to business growth

Paid media is a game changer if you want to:

  • Increase the number of lead or purchases and brand awareness
  • Establish your company in a new market
  • Encourage more people to sign up for a newsletter, enter a contest, download your app, etc.
  • Inform people about an important promotion

We will:

  • Develop a keyword and bid strategy for Google Ads and/or Bing
  • Create a customized customer journey for your paid media efforts
  • Research audience targeting on a variety of different digital platforms
  • Write compelling ad copy 
  • Review ads, spending, keyword, and bids regularly to optimize your campaigns

A quality partnership

It’s time to turn potential leads into satisfied customers. Contact us today and let’s get started!

Get Started Today

    want to talk?

    Scheduling a strategy call is the fastest way to get your questions answered.